Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Read Ch. 25....Run!!!!!

Okay, what was the reason to show children that are detached because they were never held & bonded to another human & became sociopaths. That's my analysis. Why kill? What did the author want us to take away with what happened during the war? why would the author include this. It's chilling. The Father's instincts kept telling him to get away from these children/devils. They did not act normal. I read Ch. 25 last night before bed & was so afraid to go to sleep. I kept listening for footsteps. I can't handle this stuff. It's too violent, gory & scary for me. As soon as those boys killed the salamander, lizard, what have you., I knew they got a thrill killing. They wanted to destroy anything that was beautiful. I don't get it. It's just like seeing kids ripping up pretty flowers on private property & throwing them down on the ground. You would think that the kids would be happy to see pretty things. I don't get it. Please help me out here. What did you think of this chapter?

No comments: