Friday, March 6, 2015
24. Jesus and Hell (We Make the Road by Walking)
1. What one thought or idea from today's lesson especially intrigued, provoked, disturbed, challenged, encouraged, warmed, warned, helped, or surprised you?
2. Share a story about a time someone confronted you with a mistake or fault and you didn't respond well.
3. How do you respond to the parable of the rich man and Lazarus?
4. What are some of the ways that people try to keep children from doing harmful or dangerous things? What ways do you think work the best?
5. Look for people like Lazarus in the parable and refuse to imitate the rich man in your response to them.
6. Imagine the rich man walking by Lazarus in the gutter. In silence, ask God if you are stepping over anyone in your life.