Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Emily's overdue intro

Hello to all readers. I am glad to be in such a wonderfully interesting group! I may have met some of you at a book group of bonnie's but I cannot remember names. So, here I am introducing myself. Besides reading, I love being creative in many different mediums. Alas, my job is not creative, but it pays for all my supplies, and it does not use up any of my creative juices. I enjoy reading dark/gothic/horror(but not gorry) sci-fi, fantasy books. But also like the idea of "newly written books with substance" mentioned by Margreet earlier. Mary Lawson's
"The other side of the Bridge" sound good to me. I suggest we go with it for now, & let someone new suggest each book from now on. that way we do not spend a whole month making a decision.

4 comments:

Bonnie Jacobs said...

Welcome, Emily!

Jennifer said...

Hola Emily! Nice to have ya!

Simrit said...

Hi Emily!! Welcome Aboard!!

Gerry said...

Welcome Emily,
I look forward to getting to know you.
Gerry