Friday, November 2, 2007

Started BSP


I have about the first 25% of BSP read. I am also reading "The Book Thief." They both take place in Germany in the same time period. I must say it is an upsetting time. They are both classified as young adult books and are very good reads. I'm wondering why I didn't have books like this when I was a "young adult" a very long time ago. I remember mostly romances and classics being available in our local neighborhood library. I have read a lot of good young adult books in the last few years.
Jo

3 comments:

Marg said...

I read The Book Thief a couple of months ago and really, really liked it!

Toby said...

It's so funny that you mentioned this book. I just got BSP yesterday. In the back pages of the book, other books are mentioned. I saw The Book Thief mentioned & I really want to read this book. It sounds so interesting. I'm glad you liked this book, Marg. I'll put it on my TBR list.

justmejo said...

Toby,
I finished The Book Theif book earleir this week. I really liked it. It was often upsetting as this subject matter always is but it definitly is a
canidate for your TBR list.

Jo