|"Creation reveals wisdom through its patterns" (p. 12).|
1. What one thought or idea from today's lesson especially intrigued, provoked, disturbed, challenged, encouraged, warmed, warned, helped, or surprised you?
2. Share a story about a time when you lived by the logic of rivalry, compliance, or meaningless mechanism. How did that work out for you?
3. Imagine and describe what your life would be like if you chose to live more by the logos of love than you do now.
4. Is there a movie that you like to watch again and again? What about it makes you want to keep enjoying it again and again?
5. Share with someone this week — a family member, a friend, a coworker, or an acquaintance — the idea that we all live by a certain logos or logic. Ask them which logos they see to be most powerful in today's world — rivalry, compliance, meaningless mechanism, or love.
6. Observe a few moments of silence to imagine yourself living more fully in the logos of love.