Thursday, February 12, 2015
22. Jesus the Teacher (We Make the Road by Walking)
1. What one thought or idea from today's lesson especially intrigued, provoked, disturbed, challenged, encouraged, warmed, warned, helped, or surprised you?
2. Share a story about one of the most important teachers in your life and what made him or her so significant.
3. How do you respond to the explanation of the term kingdom of God? How would you translate it into words or images that make sense today?
4. What makes a good teacher so good? Who is one of your favorite teachers?
5. This week, notice where you seek and find aliveness. Relate that thirst for aliveness to the kingdom of God.
6. Choose one of the synonyms for kingdom of God from this chapter and simply hold it in silence for a few moments. Conclude the silence with these words: "Let it come."