Sunday, March 22, 2015
26. Making It Real (We Make the Road by Walking)
1. What one thought or idea from today's lesson especially intrigued, provoked, disturbed, challenged, encouraged, warmed, warned, helped, or surprised you?
2. Share a story about one of your biggest decisions — how you reached it, how it felt before and after making the choice.
3. How do you respond to the idea that faith makes it real?
4. Who is someone you want to be like?
5. Consider beginning each day with the words "I believe." If you would like, add the words, "Help my unbelief." Echo them throughout the day when they arise in your heart.
6. Sit in silence with Jesus' words: "Your faith has made you well." What in you feels like it is being made well? End the silence with a simple prayer.