Monday, December 3, 2007

CCF- Questions 1 & 2

At first I really didn't care for CCF. Once I started to get more familiar with the language (especially Adam's lol) I found myself enjoying the book a little more. I kind of knew it was going to be a bit corny by the cover. And then when the cow's leg fell off well that kind of reinforced it. I try to make analogies when I read. For this book the best I could come up with was a modern person from the city suddenly living in Armish Country or Flora a kind of Dorothy where we learn later that she is sick with a fever and this is all a dream. Lol.

1. What do you think of Flora Poste?

I think Flora is a spoiled girl that is used to getting her own way. I can't wait to see what sparks will fly or not when she meets with Aunt Ada Doom.

2. What do you think of the other characters?

I think that Adam is quite the character, he is strange but tends to grow on you. I don't know enough about the other characters yet to really form an opinion.

No comments: