Sunday, November 9, 2014
15. Women on the Edge (We Make the Road by Walking)
1. What one thought or idea from today's lesson especially intrigued, provoked, disturbed, challenged, encouraged, warmed, warned, helped, or surprised you?
2. Share a story about a woman in your life who had a powerful influence.
3. How do you respond to these reflections on the meaning of the virgin birth?
4. Tell us about a time you were surprised in a good and happy way.
5. Start each day this week putting Mary's prayer of commitment and surrender, "Let it be to me according to your will," into your own words. Let this be a week of presenting your life to God so that "holy aliveness" grows in you.
6. After lightinga candle, hold the words, "Here I am, the Lord's servant," in your heart for a few minutes in silence. Try to return to those words many times in the week ahead.