Tuesday, May 6, 2008

DQs from Bonnie

Does anybuddy remember the 1970s? ? Of course I do. My children were 8, 6, and newborn in 1975.

When were you in school? I graduated from high school in 1961; college in 1964; grad school in 1985

Can you relate to either young woman's situation? Do you know someone who has lost a baby? My daughter lost 3 babies early after in utero implants, and now we have beautiful Olivia on the fourth try

Do you know someone who raised a child alone? Isn't that something! I don't personally know a single parent??? How can that be in this day and age?

I may be opening a can of worms here, but what's your opinion about abortion? I favor abortion as a mother's choice if it is done early, early in the development of the embryo. I do not favor abortion of a fetus that is more advanced in development

I want to use color for my post, but can't find it???

1 comment:

Bonnie Jacobs said...

Mary, look at the top of the box where you type your questions and comments. To find colors, click on the COMPOSE tab. If you want your words in a different color, highlight them and click on the color of your choice.